The waterproof leather and nylon uppers of Bates' Men's GX-8 GORE-TEX Side-Zip Duty Boots are backed by waterproof breathable GORE-TEX membranes to ensure your busy feet stay comfortably dry and cool from sunup to sundown. Cushioned removable insole inserts combine with cushioned EVA midsoles to provide the long-lasting support and stability hardworking feet require. Nonmetallic shanks and additional hardware go undetected by electronic security devices - meaning they're one pair of boots that won't delay your travel plans. Convenient YKK® nylon side zips make them quick simple and hassle-free to put on and take off. Having passed SATRA WRM 144 testing for slip resistance the nonslip rubber outsoles ensure you stay sure-footed in any weather conditions.
- Waterproof leather and nylon uppers
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX linings
- Removable cushioned insoles and supportive EVA midsoles
- Nonmetallic shanks are nearly impossible for security to detect
- Nylon side zippers make on and off quick and easy
- Slip-resistant rubber outsoles keep you sure-footed