Men's Carhartt Relaxed Fit Washed Duck Sherpa-Lined Utility Softshell Jacket
The Carhartt Relaxed Fit Washed Duck Sherpa Lined Utility Jacket is made out of durable cotton duck that features a layer of soft sherpa-lined fleece through the body and hood. The arm sleeves are layered with warm quilted nylon. Plus, you will have plenty of pocket options to ensure you have everything you need. This Carhartt jacket is made for midrange to moderately cold conditions so whether you need a jacket for work or running errands this is a great option. Previously known as the Washed Duck Bartlett Jacket.
- Two inside pockets
- Attached adjustable hood
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Two snap-button chest pockets; Two lower front pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back for an extra stretch across the shoulders
- Full-zip front with inner and outer storm flaps and snap-button closure
- Reinforced Cordura® at cuffs; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Sherpa-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Model No. OJ3826-M
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Back length: Large regular: 27.5"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck