The KING F8 Driver introduces COBRA's first CNC milled driver face paired with 360° Aero™ Technology, bringing you COBRA’s smartest, fastest, most precise driver ever. Oversized shape for maximum forgiveness.
- Hand: Right Hand Only
- Loft: Adjustable
- Loft/Trajectory Settings: 9° / 9.5° / 9.5° Draw / 10.5° / 10.5° Draw / 11.5° / 11.5° Draw / 12°*
- *Loft Adjustable Through MyFly8 Technology
- Length with COBRA CONNECT: 45.75"
- Swing Weight: D2
- Head Volume: 460cc
- Grip: Cobra Lamkin Rel 360 (Tour Taper) Connect
MRC Tensei CK Blue 50 Shaft:
- Flex: Regular
- Shaft Weight: 57g
- Kick Point: Mid
- Torque: 5.5
- Trajectory: Mid
- Spin: Mid-Low
- Tip Diameter: 0.335
Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 Shaft:
- Flex: Stiff
- Shaft Weight: 61g
- Kick Point: Mid
- Torque: 4.6
- Trajectory: Mid
- Spin: Mid
- Tip Diameter: 0.335
WHAT IT IS
Featuring COBRA's thinnest and hottest face, the KING® F8 driver delivers the perfect blend of speed and forgiveness with precision face milling, aero and adjustable weight technology.
WHO IT'S FOR
5 to 25 handicap golfers with moderate to higher swing speeds. Its oversized shape makes it ideal for those seeking a more forgiving profile and improved distance on mis-hits.
WHY WE MADE IT
Engineered to deliver more forgiveness to fit a wide variety of playing abilities. The KING® F8 is COBRA's most technologically advanced driver featuring the industry's first ever forged CNC milled Titanium face with E9 Technology™.
INTRODUCING THE FIRST CNC PRECISION MILLED FACE
Golf's first CNC precision milled forged titanium driver face with E9 Technology™ is thinner, hotter, and more precise.
PRECISION MILLED FOR MAXIMUM SPEED
- CNC milling yields more precise face thickness controls compared to hand-polishing, allowing COBRA engineers to design a thinner and faster conforming face.
COBRA'S THINNEST AND LIGHTEST FACE
- Tighter face thickness tolerances allow the face to be milled as thin as possible to deliver increased deflection for faster ball speeds. This yields a face that is 10% lighter.
MULTI DIRECTIONAL CNC MILLING PATTERN
- A multi-directional CNC pattern delivers a thinner face, while the circular milling pattern in the center provides an aesthetically pleasing visual of the Sweet Zone™.
CNC MILLED VS. HAND POLISHED
- The traditional hand-polishing process can lead to inconsistencies in face thickness and curvature between each manufactured driver head. CNC precision milling ensures that every driver face is machined to precise specifications to achieve optimal performance.
PRECISION FACE THICKNESS.
- Compared to hand-polished drivers, CNC machining yields more precise thicknesses resulting in a thinner and hotter face that increases ball speed and distance.
TI-8-1-1 BODY & FORGED E9TM FACE
- A lightweight 8-1-1 Titanium body and forged face saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower for improved launch and speed. CNC milling delivers a thinner and more precise E9™ variable thickness face structure for increased distance on off-center hits.
BALL SPEED GAINS
- Tested against a traditional hand-polished driver face, the CNC milled face on the KING® F8 driver produced increased ball speeds ranging from 1.2 to 1.6 mph across the face.
OPTIMIZED SWEET ZONETM WITH E9 TECHNOLOGY
- After analyzing over 25,000 unique shots in our testing, we discovered that 99% of golfers hit the face in an elliptical pattern ranging from low heel to high toe. While most golf companies design a circular sweet spot around the center of the face, COBRA's patented E9 Technology™ is designed in an elliptical pattern to create a SWEET ZONE™ that allows more hot spots farther away from the center of the face.
OPTIMIZED TRAJECTORIES WITH DUAL ROLL
- Unlike traditional drivers designed with a constant roll radius, COBRA's innovative Dual Roll Technology™ utilizes different curvatures on the top and bottom of the face to optimize launch and spin for shots hit above or below face center.
TILTED BULGE AND ROLL AXIS
- COBRA's patented Dual Roll™ design features more curvature on the top half of the face and a flatter bottom half to optimize launch and spin for shots hit both high and low on the face.
- Using CNC milling, COBRA® engineers were able to design a more precise horizontal face curvature (bulge radius) to compensate for gear effect and deliver more accuracy on shots hit on the heel and toe.
360 AEROTM NEXT LEVEL SPEED.
- Innovative crown and sole aero trips optimize aerodynamic performance for faster clubhead speeds and increased distance.
360° AEROTM TECHNOLOGY
- Polymer crown trips are 10% lighter than Titanium, to help improve aerodynamic performance without raising the CG. Titanium trips are utilized on the sole for increased durability, while lowering the CG for enhanced speed.
LESS DRAG MORE YARDS
- Represented in the CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) models below, the streamlined shape of the KING® F8 driver optimizes the flow separation on the crown and sole to significantly reduce drag. Lower drag will give you more clubhead speed and ultimately more distance off the tee.
WHERE AERO MATTERS
- Distance is dependant on club speed. The addition of aero trips and a more streamlined shape is important to reduce drag in areas of the swing where speed is lost. The aero trips are strategically positioned relative to the orientation of the airflow, speed, and drag through the swing to increase clubhead speed for maximum distance.
TWO ADJUSTABLE CG SETTINGS: BACK & HEEL
The KING® F8 driver features back and heel CG settings, allowing you to tune your trajectory and spin to maximize distance.
TUNE BALL FLIGHT
The back weight setting promotes higher, towering ball flight, while the heel weight setting promotes a slightly lower launch with increased draw bias.
MYFLY 8 WITH SMART PAD
- 8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch and spin to maximize distance. Increasing or decreasing the loft will adjust the launch by +/- .5 degrees and the spin by +/- 400 rpms, respectively.
- A larger clubhead profile at address paired with two very forgiving (back and heel) weight settings, increases MOI for more distance and speed on off-center hits.
ULTRALIGHT CARBON FIBER CROWN
- Lightweight carbon fiber provides the weight savings needed to incorporate moveable weights into the design, while also repositioning weight low and back for improved launch and forgiveness.
REAL DEAL SHAFTS
- True aftermarket "Tour" shafts feature premium materials and stiffer, low torque profiles that reduce spin for improved performance in distance and dispersion.
MRC TENSEI CK BLUE 50 (Regular Flex)
- The TENSEI CK Blue provides enhanced stability and feel in an ultra-lightweight shaft. Ideal for medium swing speeds seeking higher launching trajectories with reduced spin for improved dispersion.
ALDILA NV 2KXV BLUE 60 (Stiff Flex)
- The Aldila NV 2KXV Blue is a midweight shaft ideal for those with mid to high swing speeds seeking a combination of medium trajectory and medium spin.
COBRA CONNECT. DISTANCE THROUGH DATA.
- COBRA CONNECT™, Powered By Arccos™, allows golfers to track their driving distance and accuracy using detailed stats and analysis to improve their game.
COBRA CONNECT™ works in conjunction with the Arccos 360™ mobile app - the award winning connected golf system that helps players of all skill levels make smarter, data-driven decisions.
TRACK YOUR DISTANCE
- Using advanced GPS distances on over 40,000 courses worldwide, COBRA CONNECT records the distance of every drive, so users can track their improvements.
TUNE YOUR DRIVER
- The new Driver Tuning feature on the COBRA CONNECT™ app leverages advanced data to recommend optimal loft and weight settings.
- Learn your strengths and weakenesses by analyzing distance, dispersion, and percentage of fairways hit so you can practice more efficiently and improve faster.