Men's Cobra T-Rail Hybrid-Iron Set
HOW ABOUT A SHORTCUT
Pro-tip: keep it simple.
You may have watched every tutorial video and read every swing tip out there, but we're here to tell you that there's an easier way. T-Rail is designed to simplify your game so you can stop searching for answers and start improving.
HYBRID DISTANCE WITH IRON ACCURACY.
THE BEST FO BOTH WORLDS.
T-Rail combines the best qualities of a hybrid and an iron into a single game-changing shape. A hollow, wide-sole design and Baffler Rails gives you effortless launch and distance out of every lie so you can swing away with confidence.
T-RAIL WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
T-Rail is a different kind of club, for a different kind of game...the game you enjoy. Unique technology and shaping makes T-Rail ahead of the curve in innovation and will have a positive impact on your game in more ways than one.
A SET FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A BETTER GAME
A hollow, wide sole design through the set moves the CG low and deep for effortless launch. A 4-hybrid increases forgiveness on longer approach shots and optimizes gapping while Baffler Rails help you glide out of any turf condition.
Clubs - 4H, 5-PW
- HOLLOW CONSTRUCTION - A hollow construction in every club creates powerful speed and distance. The addition of internal ribs add stability and reduce vibrations to improve sound and feel.
- HOLLOW SPLIT RAIL - An evolution on our signature Baffler Rail design utilizes hollow front rails to increase flex up to 70% behind the hitting zone for increased speed, while maintaining the same excellent turf interaction.
- FORGED FACE INSERT - A high strength steel face is designed with variable thickness E9 Technology to maximize distance on off-center hits.
- HANDICAP RANGE - 17 AND OVER
- SHAPE - Hollow Hybrid-Iron
- CONSTRUCTION - Cast Body & Forged Face
- OFFSET - Moderate
- SOLE WIDTH - Wide
- LAUNCH - High
- PERFORMANCE - Effortless Distance & Launch
- GRIPS - Lamkin Crossline - Black
- SHAFT - COBRA Ultralite 50 Graphite
- FLEX - Regular
|Hybrid||Loft||Lie||Offset(mm)||Length||Swing Weight||Stock Flex||Availability|
|Iron||Loft||Lie||Offset(mm)||Length||Swing Weight||Stock Flex||Availability|