Men's Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Boots
- Vibram: The first VIBRAM® sole was launched in the market in 1937 and quickly became famous all over the world for quality, performance and safety. VIBRAM® is today a guarantee to end users and the world leader in rubber soles for outdoor boots.
- EFX (Elastoflex System): ElastoFlex System is the new Crispi "active" insole construction which is the result of the research applied on high performance mountaineering shoes brought into daily use footwear. EFX Sole Construction represents the new Crispi Sole generation. ElastoFlex provides more effective and progressive flex, more stable walking, improve body posture, elevate cushioning and long lasting comfort.
- Gore-Tex: The secret of GORE-TEX fabrics lies within its revolutionary bi-component membrane.The expanded PTFE portion of the membrane contains over 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapour. So whilst water droplets cannot penetrate the GORE-TEX membrane, moisture vapour (a gas) can easily escape. Integrated into the ePTFE structure is an oleophobic, or oil hating substance that allows moisture vapour to pass through, but creates a physical barrier to contaminating substances such as oils, cosmetics, insect repellents and food substances.The result is a durably waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane.
- Style #: 7330-4203
- Weight Per Pair: 1.9 lb
- Lining: GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Upper Material: Water repellent Nubuk and 3D fabric
- Insole: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- Midsole: Vibram® Litebase sole with EVA midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Flex Rating: 2
- Waterproof Membrane: GORE-TEX®