Men's Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Boots
Get a $75 E-Gift Card When Instantly Approved
and use your new SCHEELS® Visa® Card online today.
Frequently Bought With
Men's Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Boots
15285-2320-6000Experience top-tier comfort and advanced technology with the Men's Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots at SCHEELS. These boots incorporate breakthrough GORE-TEX fabrics with over 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch, offering superior waterproof, windproof, and breathable properties while repelling oils and other contaminants. The ElastoFlex System, a result of innovative research, offers more effective flex, stability, and improved body posture. The Vibram® sole, famous for quality and performance, coupled with an Elastoflex EVA midsole and removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole, ensures excellent traction and all-day comfort underfoot. Developed with a water-repellent suede and breathable synthetic upper plus a speed lacing system, these boots strike the perfect balance between comfort and durability. Shop the selection of high-performance hunting gear at SCHEELS and elevate your outdoor adventures with the Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots.
- Gore-Tex: The secret of GORE-TEX fabrics lies within its revolutionary bi-component membrane. The expanded PTFE portion of the membrane contains over 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapor. So whilst water droplets cannot penetrate the GORE-TEX membrane, moisture vapor (a gas) can easily escape. Integrated into the ePTFE structure is an oleophobic, or oil-hating substance that allows moisture vapor to pass through, but creates a physical barrier to contaminating substances such as oils, cosmetics, and insect repellents, and food substances. The result is a durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane.
- EFX (Elastoflex System): ElastoFlex System is the new Crispi “active" insole construction which is the result of the research applied to high-performance mountaineering shoes brought into daily use footwear. EFX Sole Construction represents the new Crispi Sole generation. ElastoFlex provides more effective and progressive flex, more stable walking, improve body posture, elevate cushioning, and long-lasting comfort.
- Vibram: The first VIBRAM® sole was launched in the market in 1937 and quickly became famous all over the world for quality, performance, and safety. VIBRAM® is today a guarantee to end users and the world leader in rubber soles for outdoor boots.
- Upper: Water repellent suede and breathable synthetic
- Vibram® sole with Elastoflex EVA midsole
- Footbed: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- Board Lasting Mechanical construction
- Gore-Tex® waterproof lining
- Speed lacing system
- 2 Flex Rating
- Model#: (Grey) 2320-6000, (Black) 2320-9960, (Brown) 2320-4207
- Lining: GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Upper Material: Water repellent Nubuk and 3D fabric
- Midsole: Vibram® Litebase sole with EVA midsole
- Insole: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 0.95 lbs
- Waterproof Membrane: GORE-TEX®
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Weight Per Pair: 1.9 lb
- Style #: 7330-4203
- Flex Rating: 2
- Insulated: No
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov