Men's Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots
Complete with a speed lacing system and thermal wiring, the Men’s Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots utilize the latest in boot technology to make a high-quality hunting boot. Easy to get on and off and boasting a comfortable fit, the Men’s Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots are perfect for long treks through tough terrain during a hunting trip. Additional height and interior design offer ankle support while the Men’s Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots’ tread keeps you stable on tough terrain. Built lightweight, the Men’s Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots are good for moving quickly or stealthily when necessary. Equipped with waterproofing and breathable, the Men’s Crispi Attiva Mid GTX Hunting Boots are great for any climate or terrain in your way.
- Vibram: The first VIBRAM® sole was launched in the market in 1937 and quickly became famous all over the world for quality, performance, and safety. VIBRAM® is today a guarantee to end users and the world leader in rubber soles for outdoor boots.
- EFX (Elastoflex System): ElastoFlex System is the new Crispi “active” insole construction which is the result of the research applied to high-performance mountaineering shoes brought into daily use footwear. EFX Sole Construction represents the new Crispi Sole generation. ElastoFlex provides more effective and progressive flex, more stable walking, improve body posture, elevate cushioning, and long-lasting comfort.
- Gore-Tex: The secret of GORE-TEX fabrics lies within its revolutionary bi-component membrane. The expanded PTFE portion of the membrane contains over 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapor. So whilst water droplets cannot penetrate the GORE-TEX membrane, moisture vapor (a gas) can easily escape. Integrated into the ePTFE structure is an oleophobic, or oil-hating substance that allows moisture vapor to pass through, but creates a physical barrier to contaminating substances such as oils, cosmetics, and insect repellents, and food substances. The result is a durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane.
- Flex Rating: 2
- Style #: 7330-4203
- Weight Per Pair: 1.9 lb
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Waterproof Membrane: GORE-TEX®
- Insole: Removeable CRISPI Air Mesh insole
- Midsole: Vibram® Litebase sole with EVA midsole
- Upper Material: Water repellent Nubuk and 3D fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX®: Performance Comfort Footwear Lining