The Crossover GTX sets a new standard for breathability in an all leather boot that's built for hunting but is right at home in all types of mountain activities. Its lightweight design and optimum cushioning allow you to go faster and farther. The name Crossover is derived from the single wrap tounge design, built using nylon stretch fabric, which removes the discomfort often associated with the wandering traditional boot tounge.
Using an asymmetrical shaped upper delivers a precise and anatomical foot-wrap fit that is comfortable from the moment you slide your foot into this boot. The Vibram Megagrip sole compound together with the shock-absorbing midsole offers maximum traction, stability and comfort.
The Gore-Tex Extended Comfort footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and is engineered for high-output activities with enhanced breathability. In high demand situations and conditions, the PU-coated leather rand provides additional protection in high-contact areas. The Crossover is perfect for those early season hunting, scouting, hiking or spring time shed hunting situations in mild to warmer climates.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Vibram Sole with Super-Grip Compound and EVA midsole
- 2 Flex Rating
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction Logo Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water repellent suede leather
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odor action.
- Protection: Triple-stitched, polyurethane coated leather rand
- Height: 6"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.1 lbs