Men's Danner Explorer 650 Hiking Boots is currently out of stock.
Men's Danner Explorer 650 Hiking Boots
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
The Explorer 650 combines Danner heritage with the latest performance features. The result is a lightweight, agile hiker. The Vibram SPE midsole provides a durable, cushioning platform and the Vibram Megagrip outsole technology offers best-in-class traction for multiple types of terrain.
SUEDE & NYLON UPPER
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Custom outsole for our Explorer 650 features self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- WEIGHT: 32 oz per pair
- HEIGHT: 6"
- INSULATION: Non-Insulated
- FOOTBED: Ortholite
- LINING: Waterproof
- Shank: Exposed TPU
- LINER: Danner Dry
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Escape
- RECRAFTABLE: No
- MANUFACTURING: Imported
The brand that I wear the most is Oboz, and I was able to try those on at REI before buying, something I wasn't able to do with the Danners. They are both "the same size", but the Danners are narrower in the forefoot and the arches in the insoles do not seem to be placed the same from the right foot to the left. The left shoe arch feels noticeably further back than the arch in the right shoe.
The color was called brick red but they are more maroon in color. The shoes are great.