Enjoy light weight, super comfort and durable construction with the Men’s Danner Pronghorn 400 GT Hunting Boots available in stores or online from SCHEELS.
Repurposing and building upon some of its best materials and ideas of the past, Danner has updated its Men’s Danner Pronghorn 400 GT Hunting Boots to meet the demands made on modern hunters. The result: light weight for extended wear, a streamlined design for better blazing a trail through any terrain and improved comfort that will help you stay in the field longer.
These boots incorporate Danner’s proven and popular CamoHide leather and TERRA FORCE technology. Leather toe and heel caps protect against wear, while a new last and expanded toe box give you a wider platform and better fit.
These boots have waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liners to keep your feet dry and 400-gram 3M Thinsulate insulation to keep your toes toasty. The Ortholite footbeds feature triple-layer cushions for extra comfort, and the new outsoles use a combination of rubber compounds that will keep you right side up even wading through mud or bushwhacking through thick underbrush. SCHEELS offers these rugged yet lightweight boots in a variety of sizes.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter's silhouette
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Cushioning three density open cell polyurethane Ortholite footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE platform
- Danner Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 8" Height
- 63 oz. per pair