Men's Danner Pronghorn 8" Boots
- Cushioning PU footbed
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable lining
- Waterproof, full-grain leather and nylon upper
- Rugged hardware for long-lasting performance
- Vibram® SPE midsole for shock-absorption and added support
- Vibram® Pronghorn outsole offers superior traction on rugged terrain
- TERRA FORCE® NEXTTM platform offers extra arch support and torsion control
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight, and added forefoot flex
- Brown: 41340
- Realtree Edge: 41341
- Break Up Country: 41342
- Height: 8 in.
- Color: Brown, Realtree Edge, Mossy Oak Break Up Country
- Weight: 53 oz.
- Insulation: Non-Insulated, 400g, 800g, 1200g
8" Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 800G in late may of 2021. Used them while in the Idaho forests and mountains. Crossed freezing creeks, downed timber, rocky hill sides, swamp like marshes, mountain meadows. By mid-August the stitching on the side of the boot has busted, rubber toe caps are coming apart, parts of the sole have completely fallen off of the boot. Overall the boot fit great and kept my feet nice and warm. But the durability of this boot makes makes me think it would be better for a trek around the local city green belt. Would NOT recommend to anyone who needs a durable boot to handle miles and miles of use.
They might be OK for light duty or if you have good ankles, but if you have any ankle issues, stay away.
2 months ago