Whether you are covering open water on your boat in the frigid winter months, traversing an ice covered lake, or wading your favorite trout stream, the Hodgman Core INS jacket will keep you warm despite the temperature. Even if you work up a sweat, the Thinsulate Platinum moisture resistant insulation provides more warmth than other insulations even when damp from sweat vapor.
Fleece lined stretch panels on the shoulders and sides provide optimum range of motion to eliminate binding when casting or arranging your gear. Nobody likes wet sleeves all day, so we designed the cuff with quick drying material in case you dip your hands in the water while landing or releasing fish.
Two lower hand warmer YKK zippered pockets and an inner pocket provide storage for items as needed. Fleece-lined high-water hand warmer pockets are placed on the chest for easy access when wearing waders or bibs.
Layer the Core INS jacket under the H5 Storm Shell jacket or attach it using the snaps on the sleeve and neck to create a 3-in-1 systems jacket.
- Thinsulate Platinum moisture resistant insulation provides more warmth than other insulations even when damp from sweat vapor
- Fleece lined stretch panels for optimum range of motion
- Quick drying cuff material for releasing or landing fish
- High hand warmer pockets located on chest
- YKK center front zipper
- Two lower YKK zip hand pockets
- Easily zips and snaps into any Hodgman jacket that accepts Core INS System
- Dual draw-cord adjustable hem