You can forget the weather and focus on the fishing with the Hodgman H5 Storm Bib. Three-Layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH breathable fabric with fully taped seams seal out the elements. High-wear areas on the seat, knees, and leg hem openings are engineered with Cordura 500-denier fabric for durability and long lasting performance.
We've all experienced water soaking through the seat of bibs when kneeling while preparing gear or sitting for extended periods of time. That's why we utilize shell fabric with a 20K waterproof rating so even when it has been raining all day or you are sitting in the snow, you are sure to stay dry. Additionally the hydrophilic laminate pulls moisture vapor away from the body for an added layer of comfort.
We design for optimum performance, so the center front YKK Aqua Guard zipper features an internal gusset to stop water from finding a way inside your bib. An additional relief zipper is included on the front of the internal gusset so you do not have to remove the bib for bathroom breaks.
The articulated R.O.M. (Range of Motion) fit provides freedom to move around, and the H-back elastic shoulder straps with DuraFlex buckles eliminate binding or bunching. Dual draw-elastic waist adjustment points allow for an added level of fit customization and the Super Grip fastener material holds tight even in the snow.
Creating a true all-season system, the H5 Storm Bib is compatible with the Hodgman Core INS removable bib insulation liner (sold separately). The Thinsulate insulated liner pant simply attaches to the inside of the H5 Storm Bib so you can transform your bib in the frigid cold weather months. Now weather you traveling at high speeds in your boat or targeting walleye on the ice, you know you'll be warm.
Getting in and out of the H5 Storm Bib while wearing footwear is a breeze thanks to full length YKK Aqua Guard zippers along the legs. Each leg zipper includes an internal rain fly to stop water from entering
- 3-layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- Durable 500 denier Cordura seat, knees and hem
- Articulated R.O.M fit for optimum range of motion
- YKK Aqua Guard center front zip with gusseted rain guard
- Internal YKK relief zipper in gusset
- H-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex buckles
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard two-way leg zips with locking head zipper
- Low profile chest tool accessory attachment point
- D-Ring accessory and kill switch anchor point
- Draw-elastic waist adjustment with Super Grip fastener
- Adjustable leg hems with snaps
- Low profile storage pocket on thigh
- Core INS removable bib insulation system compatible