Every feature of the H5 Storm Shell Jacket is designed with the grit gear knowledge of anglers who require dependable equipment to help them on the water. The 3-Layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH breathable fabric with a 20K waterproof rating and fully taped seams to seal out the elements. Our hydrophilic laminate pulls moisture away from the body for an added layer of comfort. High-wear areas on the elbows and seat are engineered with Cordura 500-denier fabric for durability and long lasting performance.
Our design team worked with a group of anglers to create our FaceShield hood that protects your face even from wind-driven precipitation. The integrated hood features a multi-point adjustment system to create a form fit. Frontal draw cords pull the hood tight around the face and dual-rear adjustments form the hood to your head while maintaining peripheral vision. Additionally, the hood incorporates hidden laser-cut ventilation ports for moisture vapor transfer from inside the jacket. The front face and nose guard shields the face from gale force winds, waves, rain or snow. When not in use the face guard stows behind your head to keep it out of the way.
We know you want to focus on catching your next fish and not your foul weather gear, so our ROM (Range of Motion) fit incorporates a gusset under the arm and articulated sleeves to eliminate binding along your shoulders when casting.
The front YKK Aqua Guard zipper features a double rain guard. The two-way front zip and side ventilation zips allow for access under the jacket while wearing bibs. To prevent water from traveling up your sleeve, the cuffs utilize a specialized coating to seal out water when cinched and are hidden inside the sleeve to keep adjustment straps out of the way.
A low profile tool accessory attachment point is located on the chest and additional D-rings can be used for accessories or as a kill switch anchor point. Two large capacity YKK Aqua Guard zip pockets are located on the jacket.
- 3-layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- Durable 500-denier Cordura seat and sleeves
- Ventilated multi-point adjustable wire brimmed hood stops wind-driven precipitation
- Easy stow face and nose guard
- Low profile chest tool accessory attachment point
- ROM articulated fit for optimum range of motion
- D-Ring accessory and kill switch anchor points
- Storm watertight cinch cuffs
- Two lower YKK zip hand pockets
- Two-way YKK Aqua Guard center front zip with double rain guard
- Side ventilation YKK Aqua Guard zips provide easy access while wearing bibs
- Two YKK Aqua Guard vertical zip chest pockets
- Inner security pocket
- Compatible with Core INS insulated jacket attachments
- Dual draw-cord adjustable hem