Men's HOKA Mach 4 Running Shoes
The HOKA Mach 4 Men's Running Shoes is designed for logging in long miles. The HOKA Mach 4 is an everyday trainer that delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel thanks to the blending of foam. Compared to previous versions, the HOKA Mach 4 provides runners with a bouncier and softer ride. The refined collar shape on the HOKA Mach 4 alleviates pressure on the Achilles. For a running shoe that delivers a daily dose of speed, check out the HOKA Mach 4 Men's Running Shoes.
- Breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removable, molded EVA sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- PROFLYTM midsole for propulsive toe-off
- Lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Volume: 642cm3
- Midsole Drop: 5mm
- Support Type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered mesh
- Outsole: Rubberized EVA
- Spring Measurement: 39x25mm
1 month ago
1 month ago
Still feels a little tight but still comfortable
I was really excited to try this shoe after DGR gave it the Show of the Year but it's just way too small. Hope they make a 15 next time.
3 months ago