Men's Irish Setter Elk Tracker Boot
Elk live in America's toughest habitat and require maximum effort from those who hunt them. Irish Setter's Elk Tracker series is built just for such a hunter, with a Bulls-Eye Air Bob Aggressive sole for excellent traction and a lightweight, shock-absorbing comfort cork midsole. The waterproof, full-grain leather uppers offer support and durability.
- ScentBan: Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- GORE-TEX: The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- 3M Thinsulate: The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation is thin, warm, and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather
- Waterproof: GORE-TEX
- Insulation: 600g 3M Thinsulate Ultra
- Height: 12"
- Lining: Moisture Wicking Nylon
- Counter: Heel-Molded
- Footbed: Removable Comfort Cork EVA with Memory Foam
- Shank: Steel
- Outsole: Bulls-Eye Air Bob Aggressive
- Construction: Goodyear Leather Welt
- Last: 96-IR
- Weight: 4 lbs. 10 oz.