Men's Irish Setter Havoc 800G GORE-TEX® Boot
Item No. 000333-840
$169.99 $239.99 Save $70.00
Whether you're chasing a bull elk up a mountain or a flock of pheasants at the back of beyond you need boots that can handle miles and miles of the toughest ground around. Irish Setter Havoc boots deliver with a sole designed for rugged country and maximum comfort. Match that with an upper that combines protection from the elements stability and the highest quality materials and you've got a boot ready to hunt whenever and wherever you are.
- CuShin Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- FLEXLOCK construction features authentic hand sewn construction methods. The conforming leather upper is hand sewn to the sole providing out-of-the-box comfort and flexibility without sacrificing stability and support. Perfect for that athletic on-the-move hunter.
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage features unprecedented depth unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
- The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation is thin warm and lightweight with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
- TROUT BROOK LEATHER is handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time- proven methods to create the most durable leather leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.