Men's Irish Setter Rutmaster 2.0 Boot
The boot that revolutionized bowhunting footwear the Rutmaster took the standard rubber boot and solved all its problems. Irish Setter's ExoFlex® technology made the Rutmaster easy to slip on and take off while still providing comfort and fit. The upper also features a lightweight neoprene and our ScentBan™ technology. Their Mud Claw RPM sole provides superior traction and stability for a no-slip walk to your deer stand.
- Patent-pending ExoFlex® technology allows the boot to expand to accommodate the back of your foot. And then once you're in it contracts for a lock-tight high- performance fit that provides toe spring and agility in every stride.
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® Camouflage features unprecedented depth unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
- PRIMALOFT®:Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
- RPM™ TECHNOLOGY: A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- SCENTBAN™: An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds killing bacteria that cause odors.