Men's KEEN Utility Milwaukee 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots
Factories and breweries• that's Milwaukee's hard-working legacy. Here's a boot with that Great Lakes ethic. The patent-pending KEEN.Welt delivers elevated durability and longwearing performance. It's tough• but easy-going• and ready for hard work and a beer after it. This is a versatile• burly utility boot with a nod toward comfort.
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Weight: 32.4 oz/918.52 g
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
- Utility Features: KEEN.Welt• Oil and Slip Resistant• Water and stain resistant leather upper