Men's Kenetrek Mountain Guide NI Boot is currently out of stock.
Men's Kenetrek Mountain Guide NI Boot
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
The Men's Kenetrek Mountain Guide NI Boot is built for rugged mountain terrain. These non-insulated Kenetrek boots are made with full-grain leather uppers and a one-piece vamp for durability and abrasion resistance. 7mm nylon midsoles provide extra support when hauling heavy pack loads, while a Windtex® waterproof, breathable, and flexible membrane offers comfort. For improved durability, the Mountain Guide boots feature a reinforced rubber toe cap and reinforced stitching in high-wear areas. Designed to keep you dry and comfortable, the Men's Kenetrek Mountain Guide Non-Insulated Boot offers durable protection for rough terrain.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap
- Seamless tongue for waterproofing
- Boot hardware swivels for a longer lifetime
- Non-insulated for wear in warm temperatures
- Full-grain leather uppers with one-piece vamp
- Custom K-73TM outsoles for traction and durability
- Windtex® waterproof, breathable, flexible membrane
- 7mm midsoles for extra support with heavy pack loads
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high-wear areas
- Height: 10 in.
- Sole: K-73TM
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Material: 2.8mm leather
- Waterproof Technology: Windtex®
Now I love them. I wore them everyday for almost a year. These boots are the only boots that keep my feet comfortable for 30+ miles in a day. I live in the mountains and after a year, these boots look better than my previous pairs after only 2 months.
Months of climbing loose granite And mountains all summer/fall
A month of hunting and living in a camp.
Chopping firewood and trees for fences
Roofing and other ranch work.
Anything else you can imagine. These boots took a while to break in but are the most comfortable and durable boots I’ve ever owned.