Men's Kenetrek Wildland NI Boot
- Fire Resistant Full Grain 10" Leather Uppers - 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot.
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability and all-day comfort.
- Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces ensure fireproof performance.
- Extra padded Soft Collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort.
- Full-length 7mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere.
- High density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel.
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain.
- Meets NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements - Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition.
- Material: 2.8 mm Fire Resistant Leather
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Height: 10"
- Sole: K-73 Fire
- Protection: Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces
- Country of Origin: Italy