Men's LaCrosse Ice King 400G Boot
Item No. 1554-600014
The Ice King is a LaCrosse classic that has stood the test of time. Thriving in places where temperatures drop below -20 degrees and annual snowfall hits 200+ inches, this is the boot of choice for the outdoorsman who doesn't call it quits because of the weather. For those days spent fishing on the ice or sitting in the frigid tree stand, we've got you covered.
- Full-grain leather upper is water resistant
- Hand-laid premium rubber bottom with abrasion-resistant toe cap is 100% waterproof
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation wraps the foot for added warmth
- Removable poly foam liner with 6mm felt underfoot provides cushion and warmth for all day comfort
- 8mm felt midsole for added insulation underfoot that won't compress over time
- Back pull tab and open-wide lacing for easy on/off
- Weight: 6.6 Lbs.
- Height: 10"
- Color/Pattern: Brown
- Comfort Zone: -70 to 30 degrees F