Let's face it, not every ride happens the way we want it to. Your bike can break, the weather can change, and the trail may not be as well-marked as you'd like it to be. The Raptor 10 is specifically designed with these challenges in mind. A premium pack that carries it all without weighing you down, the Raptor features winged shoulder straps that contour to the shape you're in when you reach for your handlebars - delivering superior stability even when the trail turns super techy. AirScape suspension evenly distributes your load while permitting dynamic range of motion, and a mesh-covered foam backpanel leaves you well ventilated. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slides into its own dedicated compartment for fill-up simplicity, and another devoted space at the base of the pack houses a Tool Roll for your mini-pump, tire lever, hex keys, and more.
Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters-the ride.
Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve.
Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery.
Our new "winged" harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
- Volume: One Size - 610 IN3 / 10 L
- Dimensions: 18.9H X 8.7W X 9.1D IN.
- Weight: 1.59 LBS.
- Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: Not Applicable
- Bottom: 600D Polyester