Men's Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket
The Men's Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket is a thick, fuzzy layer that provides instant warmth when cold weather sets in. Made from super soft sherpa fleece, the Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket is incredibly soft and warm, while the mesh lining wicks away moisture and blocks wind for added comfort and protection. The full-zipper closure with an internal wind flap on the Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket ensures versatile ventilation, and the zippered pockets provide plenty of secure storage while on the go. Plus, the Y-Joint sleeve design offers better mobility. Be ready for chilly days with the Men's Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket.
- Vertical zippered chest pockets
- Y-Joint sleeves for better mobility
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Full-zipper closure with internal wind flap
- Windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh odor control liner
- Zippered hand pockets with brushed-polyester mesh
- Length: Hip
- Weight: 27.3 oz.
- Made in Vietnam
- Fair Trade CertifiedTM sewn
- Lining Material: 100% polyester warp-knit mesh
- Body Material: 100% polyester bonded sherpa fleece
- Chest Pocket, Outer Collar, and Wind Flap Material: 100% nylon plain weaver