Men's Pearl iZUMi ELITE Tri Speed Cycling Suit is currently out of stock.
Men's Pearl iZUMi ELITE Tri Speed Cycling Suit
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
The Men's ELITE Pursuit Tri Speed Suit is a short-sleeve one-piece tri designed to slice through the wind and crush the competition. Now updated with aerodynamic fabric designed to provide aero advantages.
- ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® fabricfeatures LYCRA® Sport that helps garments maintain original compression level
- ELITE Transfer Aero fabric is strategically placed for improved aerodynamics
- Merrow stitch construction for next-to-skin comfort
- 15" zipper for venting
- Elastic silicone leg gripper
- Tri quick-dry chamois
- Two easy-access envelope back pockets
- 10" inseam [size medium]
- Main Body: 66% nylon, 34% LYCRA® elastane Panels: 87% polyester, 13% elastane Band: 65% nylon, 35% LYCRA® elastane; Made in Vietnam
- Type: Transfer
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.