Men's Sitka Boreal Jacket is currently out of stock.
Men's Sitka Boreal Jacket
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
Designed for late wintry conditions in the marsh, the Boreal Jacket is our warmest waterfowl jacket, integrated with a GORE-TEX membrane and PrimaLoft® Down Blend Silver insulation.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Water-Sealing Cuffs: The cuffs have watertight gaskets that adjust to fit your wrist, so you can submerge your hand momentarily while working with deeks without getting water up the sleeve.
- Fully Adjustable Hood: The fully adjustable hood rotates and swivels with you, so there’s no impediment to your vision.
- 2 Chest Pockets, 2 Shell Pockets, 2 Handwarmer Pockets: Two chest pockets, two shell pockets and two magnetic tuck-away call pockets keep you organized and focused on the sky.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.
- Material: GORE-TEX Pro Laminante
- Weight: 40.8 oz
- Temperature Rating: Cold
- Insulation Technology: Primaloft Silver Down
- Windproof Technology: Wind Resistant
- Waterproof Technology: GORE-TEX
- Hooded: Yes
I have been a Texas waterfowl guide for the last 55 years. Thank you.