The Men’s Sitka Delta Wader is built for waterfowlers to keep moving through the waters with ultimate reliability and versatility. The rugged design is built to last the entire season from warm early season hunts through frigid late-season storms. The durable Gore-Tex Technology is a state-of-the-art design that provides layers of reliable weather protection with its waterproof and windproof design with ultimate breathability to keep you comfortable and dry. In addition, there’s many reliable features to make your waterfowling experience even better with an adjustable no-buckle suspension for a custom fit, high handwarmer pockets, and a D-ring loop to add a dog collar or attach decoy carabiners. These waders have ultimate performance in marsh/field and dry field/wetlands.
- Environment: Suitable for marsh/field environments
- Scenario: Dry field, wetlands scenarios
- Climate: Hot, warm, mild, cool, cold, extreme, cold
- Water-Resistant Zippered Storage Pocket secure essentials in an easily accessible zippered storage pocket.
- D-Ring Loop can have easily attach decoy carabiners or dog collar remotes.
- High Handwarmer Pockets are positioned to shed water away from the pocket and provide easy access to keep hands warm and ready.
- Adjustable No-Buckle Suspension eliminates cumbersome buckles and makes custom fitting lightweight and easy to use.
- Aggressive Thread provides stability when moving through the trenches
- Lacrosse Aeroform Insulated Boots are lightweight, warm and durable insulated boots attached to wader with add warmth and agility.
- Reinforced Knee and Shin Pads secured with a rugged foam pad to endure wear and tear.
- 4-Layer Gore-Tex® Pro Laminate allows waters to excel in warm weather, high exertion activities.
- Gore-Tex technology is durable, waterproof, and windproof designed with ultimate breathability.