Uncompromising in purpose for the layout blind, the Layout Bib Pant delivers body-mapped Primaloft® Insulation sheathed in a durable waterproof GORE-TEX® shell. Removable kneepads and a heavily reinforced face fabric keep you protected while setting spreads in abrasive cut fields. Sitka Ground Shield Insulation keeps cold spots from developing at points that contact the frozen earth.
GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER LAMINATE
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate keeps you completely dry inside and out.
PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION
- Insulates even when wet, body mapped for maximum warmth with minimal bulk.
ZIPPERED HIP POCKETS
- Zippered storage pockets on the thighs are angled to keep small items secure when lying down.
GROUND SHIELD INSULATION
- Compression-resistant foam insulation in the elbows offers vital protection against heat loss from the frozen earth.
REINFORCED SEAT AND THIGHS
- Hold up against stubborn crop stubble.
FULL-LENGTH SIDE ZIPS
- Two-way water-resistant zippers allow you to dump heat when necessary and make for an easy on/off.
QUANTUM ADJUSTABLE SUSPENDERS
- Quantum adjustable suspenders adjust without buckles that would intrude on a shotgun butt or cause pressure points when lying down.
REMOVABLE KNEE PADS
- Offer additional protection when necessary.
- 3- Layer GORE-TEX® Laminate // PrimaLoft® Silver
- 170g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation // Compression-Resistant Foam Insulated Reinforced Elbows
- Durable Polyester Twill // Abrasion & Tear Reinforcement on Elbows & Lower Back