Men's Stone Glacier Helio Hoody
An Insulating Mid-Layer
The Helio Hoodie is designed for minimal bulk and enhanced comfort during backcountry hunts. Watch the video to see the advanced features of this hooded hunting jacket.
An essential piece for every outdoorsman, the new Helio Hoody is a necessity on every hunt. Our all-new ¾ zip hoody is a lightweight mid-layer featuring mico-grid construction that optimizes its ability to insulate and breathe. Constructed from a soft and quiet 94/6 poly/spandex blend, this ultra-comfortable top is complete with a full-zip hood, thumb loops and is treated with an odor control Polygiene® treatment. Whether chasing pronghorn on hot August days or layering on late season elk hunts in deep snow, the Helio Hoody should be on your gear list.
- Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria at the source. To do this Polygiene uses low concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has antimicrobial properties.
- The treatment is applied at the finishing stages of textile production and field and lab tests show a high level of odor control beyond the usual lifespan of a garment.
- Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the textiles itself. Polygiene is not nanosilver.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
- Full-Zip Articulated Hood
- Strategically Placed Chest Pocket for Easy Access
- Built-in Thumb Loops
- Style: 20006
- Weight: 14.5oz
- Outter Fabric: 94/6 poly/spandex blend
- Inner Fabric: Micro-Grid Fleece