Men's Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Combo Set
The Competition Spec 521 irons are maximum distance and forgiveness irons in a traditional cavity back design. The Hot Launch C521 Irons are made with the extremely soft 431 stainless steel, providing the optimal feel for players of all levels.
- 4h, 5h, 6-PW
- Hybrid Shaft - Aldila Rogue 65 Graphite
- Iron Shafts - KBS Max 80 Steel
- Diamond Face - 29 diamonds behind the face create amazing forgiveness and ball speed for exceptional power and accuracy.
- Rear Sole Weight - High MOI rear sole weight minimizes twisting and lower CG for increased stability and ideal launch.
- Cup Face Design - Boosts face flex on off-center hits to generate more power and distance.
- Acoustic Engineering - Acoustic ribbing channels are internally positioned to deliver optimized sound and feel.
- Power Channel - Power channel behind the face maximizes face flex for superior power on every shot.
- Undercut Cavity - Expanded undercut cavity moves more weight back for maximum power and stability.
- Wide Sole Design - Wide sole lowers CG and creates consistent contact for clean, high-flying shots from any lie.
- Chamfered Top Line - Increases face height and thickness for superior forgiveness and power.
- Toe Weighting - Toe-weighted design elongates the sweet spot for consistent distance and feel on every shot.
- Power Lofted - Setup created from a super low CG location delivers extreme distance gains.
|Model||Loft||Lie||Head Size||Face Angle||Length|