Men's Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Irons
A high-tech distance iron with enhanced forgiveness for competitive golfers.
The Competition Spec 521 irons are maximum distance and forgiveness irons in a traditional cavity back design. The Hot Launch C521 Irons are made with the extremely soft 431 stainless steel, providing the optimal feel for players of all levels.
- Grip - Lamkin Z5
- Shaft - KBS Max 80 Steel
- UNDERCUT CAVITY - Expanded undercut cavity moves more weight back for maximum power and stability.
- WIDE SOLE DESIGN - A 15% wider sole lowers the CG and offers superior bounce and increases launch for cleaner, high-flying shots. The wider sole design leads to cleaner turf interaction for more consistent shot making.
- CHAMFERED TOP LINE - A Chamfered Face around the topline and leading edge of the iron allowed for an increase in face height and topline thickness without affecting the traditional shape of the C521 Irons.
- The beveled design element helps the iron pack more ball speed, overall forgiveness and confidence while still maintaining a profile that fits the Competition Spec billing.
- TOE WEIGHTING - Advanced toe weighting technology in the C521 Iron maximizes stability on impact and provides better off-center hit distance from the face of the iron. The strategically placed toe weight elongates the sweet spot and creates a pure feel off the face of the irons.
- POWER LOFTED - The lower and deeper CG allowed the C521 irons to be power-lofted for added distance and lower spin with the same launch characteristics as a standard lofted iron. This makes for a modern long-distance iron design that will provide extra distance and straighter shots with the same apex height expected from each iron.