Men's Trek Farley 7 Fat Tire Bike is currently out of stock.
Men's Trek Farley 7 Fat Tire Bike
This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet.Shop Similar Products
2020 Farley 7 is the mountain biker's fat bike. It's built to feel like a traditional mountain bike with way more capability. The lightweight aluminum frame, 1x11 Shimano drivetrain, and Manitou Mastodon fork make it the ideal ride for trail-shredders who want to get rad in every season.
- If you were under the impression that fat bikes were sluggish, this bike will change your mind
- The combination of the Manitou Mastodon fork and 4.5" tires make it easy to charge through snowy trails and rock gardens alike
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
- The 27.5x4.5" tires deliver more speed and traction than their 26" counterparts
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8", for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local SCHEELS.
|Rider Height||5'0.2 - 5'3.8"||5'3.4" - 5'8.9"||5'8.5" - 6'2.0"||6'1.2" - 6'5.2"||6'4.8" - 6'7.9"|
|Inseam||28.3 - 29.9"||29.9 - 32.3"||32.3 - 34.6"||34.3 - 36.2"||36.2 - 37.4"|
Weight: 17.5": 16.01 kg / 35.3 lbs (with tubes)
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack mounts, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Front suspension: Manitou Mastodon 34 Comp, air spring, ABS damper, lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 150x15mm thru axle, 80mm travel
- Front Hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, 150x15
- Rear Hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, 108T Rapid Drive, 197x12
- Rims: SUNringlé Mulefut 80 SL 32-hole cutout, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Tires: Bontrager Gnarwhal, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x4.50" (15.5" & 17.5" rear tire: Bontrager Barbegazi, 27.5x4.50")
- Shifters: Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Crank: Race Face Ride, 28T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket: Race Face Press Fit 121mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11 speed
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada
- Seatpost: Dropper post, 31.6mm, internal routing
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Headset: FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
In the future I'll consider converting to a Rolhoff geared hub and Gates Carbon belt one day. The Strangle hold dropouts make it possible.
The Rapid Drive 108 rear hub makes peadling over obstacles much easier with large wheels, but I still prefer Onyx hubs because they are silent and that's pretty nice in the winter when everything else is too.