Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 Lb. 60 Inch Shaft Trolling Motor
Item No. 02940204351
- The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you're ready to go. When it's time to move it stows easily and securely - ready for action whenever you are.
Redesigned Foot Pedal:
- Control speed steering and momentary and constant on/off with the newly redesigned robust foot pedal. This corded foot pedal includes 18' of cord and is waterproof.
Push-To-Test Battery Meter:
- The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back flared blades for unrelenting reliable prop performance.
Advantage Minn Kota
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool Quiet Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat resulting in cooler operation extended battery power and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.
- Control: PowerDrive Foot Pedal
- Volts: 24
- Max Thrust: 70 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- Speed Control: Variable
- Max. Amp Draw: 42
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)