The all-new Talon 12-ft. shallow water anchor has multiple anchoring modes, and control from the bow, transom, console, remote or mobile app. Unlock more water, and never miss another fish. Only with Talon.
- Up to 12 feet depth; built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your spot with unparalleled strength and security
- Control via the standard remote, i-Pilot or Link remote, mobile app or your Humminbird fish finder
- Built in work light lets you tie lines and work from the transom any time of the day or night; blue and white light color options with three brightness settings
- User-selectable anchoring modes give you Standard, Rough Water, or Soft Bottom modes
- LED light show how far down you've deployed; three brightness settings
- Wave absorption keeps your boat locked to the bottom even in rough water
- Wireless remotes let you control stow, deploy, anchoring mode and worklight from anywhere in the boat
- Saltwater Tough: engineered to combat the corrosive effects of saltwater
- Auto Up/Down: bottom-sensing technology knows when it has anchored, so you don't have to hold down the button and wait
- Pivoting design: Talon’s Quick Release Bracket enables up and down adjustment, 30° of pivoting, and easy removal when Talon’s not in use.
- Deployment Notification Alarm: if you try to take off while the anchor is deployed, the Talon gives you an audible alert to let you know
- Deploy depth: 12 ft
- Stowed height: 57 in
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Color: black