Minn Kota Terrova 80 Lb. 60" US 2 i-Pilot Link Trolling Motor
Take full command of your boat and sneak up on gamefish with the Minn Kota Terrova US 2 i-Pilot Link Trolling Motor from SCHEELS. This 80 Lb., 60” trolling motor provides you a handy i-Pilot Link to run it remotely from the wireless remote or your Humminbird. You can also record and trace routes, follow depth contours and do much more with the state-of-the-art GPS system. Steer with your feet or fingers if you prefer.
The Minn Kota Terrova i-Pilot also allows you to easily steer with your feet (side-to-side or front-to-back) or your your fingers. Plus, it comes with an incredibly-quiet motor push-to-test battery meter, a virtually-indestructible composite shaft and a handy deploy/store lever for one-step storage and deployment.
- Lift-Assist Design: Takes the work out of stowing making it effortless every single time so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- i-Pilot Link: Allows your Minn Kota and Humminbird to communicate with each other to change the way you fish. With Link you can take command of your motor from the wireless remote or your Humminbird. And once you do the possibilities are endless: lock onto spots record and retrace paths follow depth contours and more. Redesigned with new features and a customizable touchscreen remote it's the ultimate GPS trolling system.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Terrova's Stow/Deploy lever has been redesigned to allow for one-step stow or deploy - making it even easier to use. Just push down with your hand or foot when you're ready to move.
- Terrova Foot Pedal with new Spot-Lock button: Whether you steer heel/toe or right/left Terrova's electric-steer waterproof low-profile foot pedal has you covered. Responsive precise control from anywhere on the boat with less than one degree of steering resolution. Plus a new Spot-Lock button lets you hold onto your fishing spot directly from the foot pedal (i-Pilot / i-Pilot Link models only). Never requires batteries. Includes 18 foot cord.
- Quieter Steering Motor: Terrova has been completely redesigned and engineered to run quieter than ever before. So fish won't be spooked.
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter: The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Propeller: Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back flared blades for unrelenting reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool Quiet Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat resulting in cooler operation extended battery power and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.
- Control: Remote and Foot Pedal
- Volts: 24
- Max Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- i-Pilot Link
- Universal Sonar 2
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot Link
- Max. Amp Draw: 56
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-33)
- Product Code: 1358897