Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot US2 112lb 45" Trolling Motor
The Minn Kota Ultrex 112 45" US2 i-Pilot Bow Mount Trolling Motor is designed for responsive control and easy automatic steering. This Ultrex 112 trolling motor has i-Pilot® GPS technology that allows you to easily record paths, set Spot-Locks, and more for automatic positioning and control. The unit comes with a Heel-Toe/CableFoot Pedal and an i-Pilot remote for easy control and features a Universal Sonar 2 system that keeps the transducer and wiring protected inside the trolling motor's Indestructible Composite Shaft. Plus, the Ultrex 112 with i-Pilot features Lift-Assist technology the cuts the weight of stowing and deployment in half so you can get to fishing faster. With advanced technology and Power Steering, the Minn Kota Ultrex 112 45" US2 i-Pilot Bow Mount Trolling Motor offers intuitive and responsive control to improve your next day on the water.
- Power Steering: The most comfortable, responsive steering available. Ultrex's foot pedal is built for all-day ease, with precision control and instant responsiveness.
- Steering Lock: When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it. No recoil or readjustment, just easier steering every day.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- Lift-Assist: Ultrex's patented Lift-Assist Design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft, with shielded connectors.
- Heel-Toe/CableFoot Pedal: It's the only foot pedal with Power Steering for all-day comfort and instant responsiveness — plus a button to activate Spot-Lock electronic anchor.
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- What's included: Ultrex 112 lb. 45" trolling motor with Universal Sonar 2, Corded Foot Pedal, i-Pilot Remote, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, Stabilizer, Hold Down Strap, MKP-38 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
- Model: 1368820
- For Use In: Freshwater
- Max Thrust: 112lb
- Voltage: 36
- Shaft Length: 45"