The POP UP 38 originated from hunters’ feedback wanting a bigger pack option on this game-changing frame series. It features a large main compartment which can be accessed via a top loading shroud or by the full-length side zipper. The two-part lid keeps key items within reach while helping to secure and protect spotting scopes and tripods stashed in the outer, compressible pocket (which is also perfect for tucking away a puffy or rain gear.) Dual side pockets hold trekking poles, water bottles or longer tripods and the Autolock buckles and compression straps throughout cinch down firmly, preventing slippage. The unique telescoping frame goes from low profile to maximized load lifting in seconds, and the OVERLOAD® feature is ready for when the game is on the ground.
The POP-UP FRAME feature converts this daypack into a load-hauling system. For those shorter, successful day hunts when shouldering out the brutal weight is necessary for extraction. This function allows the frame to easily expand and adjust to carry loads up to 80 lbs. It features expandable pole stays and load shelf.
OVERLOAD® feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- New Pop Up frame with telescoping frame utilizing trekking pole technology
- Zippered lid pocket
- Compressible back pocket allows quick access to optics or layers
- Bottom, top and side compression straps
- Top-loading shroud with full length zipper for main compartment access
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- Side water bottle, rifle or tripod pockets
- 500D LP CORDURA® & 500D CORDURA® (Subalpine)
- YKK® coated zippers for durability and water protection
- Autolock SJ buckles on compression straps
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Volume: 2319 cu-in
- Dimensions: 24"x12.5"x10.5"
- Harnessing Style: Framed