The Nightforce NX8TM
2.5–20x50mm MIL-C Scope is built for versatility and precision. The wide 2.5–20x magnification range of this Nightforce scope allows it to be used in a variety of hunts from close engagements to long-range shots. Nightforce ZeroStop® technology provides a quick return to zero, while the DigIllumTM
reticle illumination enables the scope to be used in low-light conditions. The MIL-C reticle on the Nightforce NX8 is designed to provide fast target acquisition with easy-to-read holds to keep your shots on target. With a compact design and high-quality optical glass, the Nightforce NX8TM
2.5–20x50mm MIL-C Scope delivers exceptional resolution, clarity, and brightness across its entire magnification range.
- Compact 12-inch scope
- DigIllumTM illumination for use in low-light conditions
- Versatile magnification range for near to long-range use
- Nightforce ZeroStop® technology for a quick return to zero
- High-quality optical glass ensures clarity across magnification range
- MIL-CTM reticle designed for fast target acquisition with .2 MRAD holds
- Model #: C623
- Magnification Range: 2.5–20x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Reticle: MIL-C
- Weight: 28.3 oz.
- Focal Plane: First
- Eye Relief: 3.44 in.
- Overall Length: 12 in.
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Mounting Length: 5.44 in.
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.1–2.5mm
- Field of View: 41.8–7.0 ft./100 yds.
- Parallax Adjustment: 11 yds. to infinity
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA, .1 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA/23 MRAD
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 110 MOA/32 MRAD
Designed to meet the needs of today’s Precision Rifle Series competitor, the MIL-CTM
reticle allows for fast and accurate shots on target. The MIL-C has a simple center dot for a fine aiming point, while the main lines feature .2 Mil-Radian holds. Each whole Mil-Radian is numbered for fast reference under even stressful conditions.