Theres a very good reason why most variable-power riflescopes have relatively modest magnification ranges, usually no more than a multiple of five or six (for example, a 3-12x is a multiple of four). While it has certainly been possible to build a riflescope with a multiple of eight, building one that delivers exceptional clarity, resolution and brightness at every setting, across the entire magnification range, has been a major obstacle for optical engineers. Until now. The new NX8 2.5-20x50 F1 gives you one riflescope that will rule virtually any shooting environment, anywhere on Earth, at almost any distance. It includes advanced DigIllum reticle illumination. Nightforce ZeroStop technology. Your choice of MOA or Mil-Radian adjustments. And the power of eight comes in a sleek, streamlined package a mere 12 inches in length. It just might be the only riflescope you will ever need.
- Focal Plane: First
- Magnification Range: 2.5-20x
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Tube diameter: 30mm
- Internal adjustment range (MOA/Mil): E: 110 MOA/32.0 MRAD, W: 80 MOA/23.3 MRAD
- Click value: 0.25 MOA or 0.1 MRAD
- Parallax adjustment: 11 yd–?
- Exit pupil diameter: 2.5x: 7.1 mm, 20x:2.5mm
- Eye relief: 3.44"/87.5 mm
- Field of view @100 yards/100 meters: 2.5x:41.8 ft/13.9 m, 20x: 7.0ft/2.3 m
- Overall length (inches/mm): 12.0"/305 mm
- Weight (ounces/grams): 28.3 oz/802 g
- Mounting length (inches/mm): 5.44"/138.2 mm
- PTL (Power Throw Lever): Standard
The MOARTM F1 reticle features 1 MOA elevation and windage markings for accurate range finding and hold-offs. A floating center crosshair, and bold 3, 6 and 9 o'clock posts make this reticle fast and easy to use in the field. This MOARTM F1 reticle features an elevation scale that extends to the edge of field of view.