Nikon M223 3-12x42 BDC600 Scope
The M-Series rifle scope features the Ultra ClearCoat optical system and fully multi-coated optics for the brightest clearest sight picture. It's waterproof fogproof and shockproof giving you the performance in the field you've come to expect from Nikon.Features:
- BDC 600 Reticle-Designed for the ballistics of the .223 Rem./5.56mm NATO round the BDC 600 offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash-marks from 100 to 600 yards.
- Eye Box Technology: 4-time zoom range and four inches of constant non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge exceptionally bright high-resolution sight picture.
- Waterproof Fogproof Shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Ultra ClearCoat® Optical System provides a bright sharp incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum-95%.
- One-piece Main Body Tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Rapid Action Turret Technology-paired with Nikoplex reticle
- ARD Technology
- Zero-Reset Turrets
- Magnification: 3-12x
- Objective Diameter (mm): 42
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.5-14mm
- Eye Relief (in): 4
- Tube Diameter: 1 in.
- Length: 13.1 in.
- Weight: 19.93 oz.
- FOV at 100 yd. (ft.): 8.4-33.6
- Finish: Matte Black
- Reticle: BDC600