Nikon P223 3-9x40 Rifle Scope
The new P-223 Series broadens Nikon's line-up of precision optics for AR rifles. Designed for extreme sighting speed and superior long-range accuracy for AR platform rifles and .223 cartridges the P-223's entire optical system is fully multicoated for extreme brightness and provides light transmission up to 98%.
The P-223 3-9x40 features the patented Nikon BDC 600 reticle and tactical-style turrets with Zero-Reset feature to simplify field adjustments. Its popular and versatile magnification range makes it the ideal optic for a wide range of AR platforms and uses from range work to hunting applications.
The 3-9x40 like all Nikon AR riflescopes is optimized for use with Nikon Spot On Ballistic Match Technology. Spot On allows you to discover all of the exact aiming points on the BDC 600 reticle for your exact ammunition and load.
- BDC 600 Reticle-Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem /5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet from 100 to 600 yards
- Precise 1/4-MOA Hand-turn Tactical-Style Zero-Reset Turrets
- 100-yard Parallax Setting
- Waterproof/Fogproof-Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed
- Generous Consistent Eye Relief
- Magnification: 3X-9X
- Objective diameter: 40mm
- Tube diameter: 1"
- Reticle: BDC-600
- FOV@100 yds.: 33.8'-11.3'
- Length: 12.4"
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Eye relief: 3.6"