Osprey Centauri Back Pack
Multiple organization pockets, side stretch mesh pockets and dedicated laptop and file sleeves give you quick access to all of your daily items.
DESIGNATED LAPTOP AND TABLET SLEEVES
All 24/7 Series adult packs have padded and safe storage for your laptop and tablet. / Front panel organization pocket with key clip
Heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket
Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
Padded 15" laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve
Magazine / document sleeve and internal organization / VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT
O/S 1343 IN3 / 22 L 18.12H X 11.82W X 10.24D IN. 1.39 LBS.
210/420/630D Nylon Dobby Blend
420HD Nylon Packcloth
210/420/630D Nylon Dobby
- Removable hip belt. No real purpose to an unpadded hip belt anyway for this capacity, thank you for allowing removal.
- Tiny pen holders inside the main compartment. This is brilliant and took me a minute to even notice them. That's a nice feature.
- Top grab handle. Convenient.
- TWO water bottle holders.
- Snug fit for a 2018 15" MBP. Nicely sized, not too big to allow for shifting of the machine inside.
- Sits above my waist. Can't tell you how many packs just sit too low for comfort and rub up on my lower back/belt.
- Weight. This pack is LIGHT and really doesn't even feel like it's there even loaded with a decent amount of stuff.
- Zippers feel somewhat snaggy upon first uses. Not sure if these will break in. The rain fly covering the zips is large and will probably get snaggy too. Time will tell though.
-The back panel could use just a hair more padding to help separate the laptop compartment from your back. Currently it just feels a little weak. If something were to impact the back portion say from a sliding object in the backseat of a car, I don't have 100% certainty the laptop would come out unscathed.
- WHY would you guys put the key holder in the sunglasses pocket? This is an area where fragile things or scratch-able items would go like a phone or sunglasses. This simply doesn't make any sense. You should consider moving this to the main interior pocket, on the side, below the top of the padded laptop compartment to avoid impacts with any gear.
- Some could argue there aren't enough organizational pockets on the interior. I would likely agree to an extent, but the two that are present are nicely sized. Perhaps they could add a 2 more in a clever way on the next iteration. There are always pack cubes.