The supremely ventilated featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics the Stratos 34 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far or near. When the weather turns fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it when you need.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.Features:
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket