The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70L can easily hold a week's worth of stuff. This Patagonia duffle bag is designed with burly, lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric along with 100% recycled lining and webbing. The padded base of this Patagonia duffle keeps the contents of your bag protected while the large opening in the main compartment can fit just about any gear. Complete with padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70L is a great choice.
- Zippered side pocket
- Padded base protects contents
- Large opening to main compartment
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Mesh pockets in lid; stuff into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Volume: 70 L
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2.8 oz.
- Ripstop: Recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 28 x 17.5 x 13 in.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate