Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 100L
Item No. 19296405401
Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure. Made with a burly, lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
5.0 / 5.0
Awesome Duffel and Retailer
I was glad to find this color at Scheels. Price was the same everywhere, and Scheels sent it free and fast shipping. Happy I went with them and would purchase from them again! thanks
May 18, 2021
6 months ago
6 months ago