Patternmaster Code Black Duck 12 Gauge Choke Tubes
The Code Black Duck is arguably the world’s most versatile tube. Imagine a single tube that will get it done in everything from the Arkansas timber, Eastern Shore Geese, all the way Georgia Dove Field and still hold its own on a Missouri Longbeard. The Code Black Duck’s versatility is not only in its patented design, but in its construction. Our patented stud ring design shortens the shot string immensely...so when you hit your target, you hit ‘em with the entire load at once. Expect a tighter pattern similar to a “Full” when shooting 2 ¾”-3” shells and “Improved Modified” with 3 ½” shells. Effective distances vary from load and pellet size...but experienced hands should expect clean kills at distances most would consider lucky. Crafted from American made, Titanium Nitride coated 17-4 aircraft quality stainless-steel and are heat treated to the optimum level for best performance.
Code Black Duck tubes will extend out the end of your barrel 1 inch and has an effective range out to 60 yards. You will see a patterns similar to a Full constriction choke on paper with a 2 ¾" or 3" shell and a Modified with a 3 ½" shell. Lead, Steel, Hevi-Shot.
Note: Testing done by Ballistics Performance has determined that ammunition with velocity of 1550fps and below will achieve the best results with Patternmaster Tubes. Not for use with Slug ammunition.
- Titanium Nitride coated for maximum durability
- Recoil and muzzle jump reduction
- Extremely consistent patterns
- 5319 - 12ga Benelli / Beretta Mobile
- 5344 - 12ga Browning Invector Plus / Winchester SX3, SX4
- 5360 - 12ga Remington (870, 1187, 1100, V3)
- 5372 - 12ga Benelli Crio/Beretta Optima Plus
- 5474 - 12ga Beretta Optima HP A400
- 5487 - 12ga Brownin Invector DS
- 5536 - 12ga Remington Pro Bore