Pelican 1750 Protector Long Case
Sensative equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles, and stainless steel hardware.
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 3-piece foam set
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Fold down handles
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Interior Dimensions: 50.5" L x 13.5" W x 5.25" D
- Exterior Dimensions: 53" L x 16" W x 6.12"
- Minimum Temperature: -40 degrees F
- Maximum Temperature: 210 degrees F
- Buoyancy: 187.39 lbs.
- Weight Empty: 23.59 lbs.
- Weight with Foam: 25.57 lbs.