When you’re looking for a new challenge to escalate your workout session, elevate your endurance with the ProForm® 705 CST Treadmill. Incline your workout up to 12% at speeds of up to 12 MPH at the touch of a button. You will be transformed to anywhere in the world when you gain access to iFit®. Set a location on Google Maps™ and then run that route with your machine matching the terrain. iFit® also brings you unlimited workouts created by certified personal trainers. When you're finished with your workout, fold up your treadmill using the SpaceSaver® design for daily storage.
- iFit® Coach Ready™: Workouts available in the GlobeTrek™ library of LiveCast™ are led by certified personal trainers. Or, connect your tablet via Bluetooth and work out with your own personal trainer. Subscription required.
- 22 Workout Apps: Each workout, led by a personal trainer, will improve your speed, include, and time settings.
- Grip Pulse EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor: Monitor your heart rate with built-in sensors to keep track of your goal-specific workouts.
- 2.75 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Motor: The Z™Commercial Motor stays cool with high levels of inertia for a smooth, quiet, and powerful experience.
- ProShox™ Cushioning: Reduce impact on your joints and muscles with each stride to a speedy recovery.
- SpaceSaver® Design: Free up floor space by simply folding this treadmill up in one easy step.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: Two-speed settings to create the most comfortable workout with each stride.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: Secure your tablet to have access to training tools and entertainment.
- iPod® - Compatible Audio: Plug your iPod™ or MP3 into the built-in sound system with 3-inch speakers.
- Weight Capacity: This treadmill can hold up to 325-pounds.
- 5” Backlit Display: Track your speed, time, distance, and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats.
- 20” x 60” Tread Belt: Compatible with users of all heights to improve your stride.
- 0 - 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed® Control: With a bigger motor size and faster flywheel gear ratio, this treadmill uses the least amount of electricity with an in-home efficiency booster QuickSpeed® button to adjust your intensity level.
- 0 - 12% Quick Incline™ Control: Increase your incline with a push of a button without interrupting your workout.
- 1.9” Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller: Reduces heat and wear-and-tear on the belt to maximize longevity.
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame and Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts Warranty, and 1-Year Labor Warranty.
- Curbside Delivery: Oversized or overweight items such as treadmills, ellipticals, cycles, and weight equipment are not eligible for standard ground delivery (UPS, USPS, FedEx); these items will arrive at your residence via LTL carrier. With curbside delivery, the buyer's responsible for moving items into the residence. Delivery does not include setup.