ProForm Hybrid Trainer
- Oversized/overweight items such as treadmills, ellipticals, cycles, and weight equipment are not eligible for standard ground delivery (UPS, USPS, FedEx)
- Ships directly from manufacturer to street address via LTL carrier
- It is the buyer's responsibility to move item(s) into the residence
- Delivery does not include setup
- Cannot be shipped to Hawaii and/or Alaska
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery
ProForm Hybrid Trainer
Train with versatility when you step up to the ProForm® Hybrid Trainer. The 16 digital resistance levels take you from beginner to advanced as you progressively get stronger. Now it's easier than ever to choose your workout-from either a cardio recumbent bike or a total toning elliptical. Plug in your iPod® or MP3 player to make every workout more energetic with your favorite tunes. The Hybrid Trainer is double the functionality at an incredible price.
Delivering the benefits of an exercise bike and an elliptical this trainer offers comfort variety and a low-impact cardio workout. Adjust the pedals to accommodate an elliptical or bike position. Plus the console adjusts so whether you're sitting or standing you can easily monitor your workout on the large LCD window.
Benefits of Recumbent Bike
- Offers plenty of stability and support
- Excellent for recovery
- Perfect for those seriously overweight
- Builds cardio/heart health
- Comfortable seat to allow for reading or watching your favorite show
Benefits of Elliptical
- Works upper and lower body
- Low impact on joints
- Works your cardio system
- Adds resistance to build strength
- Activates core area
- Stable and supported workout
- Improves overall coordination
Benefits of Hybrid Trainer
- Combined results from recumbent bike and elliptical
- Incredible price
- Convenience of in-home equipment
- Versatility and variety
- Nutrition Guide
- Workout DVDs guide you through the machine's capabilities
- Progressive-style fitness solution
Basics of Fitness and Exercise
- American Heart Association recommends at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity at least 5 days per week for a total of 150 for overall cardiovascular health.
- For lowed blood pressure and cholesterol• the AHA recommends an average of 40 minutes moderate to vigorous aerobic activity 3 or 4 times per week.
- Two sessions of strength training per week are also recommended.
- Consult a doctor before you begin.
- Stretching after you exercise may help improve the range of motion about your joints and boost circulation.
- Stretching after exercise can help you to optimize your joint range of motion.
- When you're stretching• keep it gentle. Breathe freely as you hold each stretch for around 30 seconds.
- Aerobic exercise reduces health risks• keeps excess pounds at bay• strengthens your heart and boosts your mood.
- Strength training can help you tone your muscles and improve your appearance.
- For most people• one set of strength exercises for major muscle groups performed two to three times a week is sufficient.
Two Machines in One
Delivering the benefits of an exercise bike and an elliptical• this trainer offers comfort• variety• and a low-impact cardio workout. Adjust the pedals to accommodate an elliptical or bike position. Plus• the console adjusts• so whether you're sitting or standing• you can easily monitor your workout on the large LCD window.
16 Workout Apps
- Programs are designed by a certified personal trainer and automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical/recumbent bike. The simple navigation of the apps makes it quick and easy to select your workout and get moving.
- *This takes the guesswork out of your workout while making it fun and challenging!
Watts Power Meter
The built-in power meter displays your power readout on the screen so you know when to pick up the pace or slow it down.
Large LCD Window
This display tracks your speed• time• distance• and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats. Watch your favorite stats on the Priority Display. And the adjustable console angle means no matter your height• you'll be able to view your workout. info.
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
This smooth• frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout.
16 Digital Resistance Levels
With 16 digital resistance levels you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth• frictionless• and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
- Once you create your raving workout playlist• just plug your iPod®* or MP3 player into our built-in sound system. Built with two 2-inch speakers• you can turn up the tunes and turn up the tempo. Experts have learned that we actually increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes. Plus• music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion. That's great news.
- *iPod® is a trademark of Apple• Inc.• registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms
Our workout arms take your fitness from the straightforward lower-body workout of the treadmill to the total-body elliptical experience. By adding resistance and movement to the upper-body you challenge your arms shoulders back and core with each step.
15" Elliptical Stride
Enjoy long full strides with this generous 15-inch stride length.
Adjustable• Cushioned Seat
We've learned that the best fitness experience is all about the details. With the Hybrid Trainer you aren't just working out you're enjoying a comfortable ride. Our oversized seat has added cushioning and easily adjusts so you find the perfect fit.
Oversized Adjustable Pedals
Feel secure when you step into our oversized pedals. With several foot position options and better traction than ever before• you can settle in for a great workout.
Experience a smooth• steady stride with the flywheel made to perform.
Water Bottle Holder
Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built-in to the hybrid trainer frame for easy access.
Moving this machine out of the way is fast and easy with the front-mounted wheels.
EKG™ Grip Pulse
Maximize your workout with the ultimate tool: heart rate training. A built-in• dual-grip monitor keeps you in your target zone.
This hybrid trainer accommodates up to 350 pounds.
60.5" x 24.5" x 70.5"
The ProForm® Hybrid Trainer is protected with a 5-Year Frame Warranty and 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty.
Oversized or overweight items such as treadmills, ellipticals, cycles, and weight equipment are not eligible for standard ground delivery (UPS, USPS, FedEx); these items will arrive to your residence via LTL carrier. With Curbside delivery the buyer's responsibility includes moving item(s) into the residence. Delivery does not include setup.