For innovative training, walk and/or run on the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill. Packed with tech, this treadmills is iFit® Coach Ready™, iPod® compatible enabled and even comes with an integrated tablet holder for ultimate multitasking. More than 30 workouts apps are also at your fingertips, plus a built-in EKG™ heart rate monitor with a wireless chest strap is included. Equipped with a 3.5 Mach Z™ Commercial Motor and 2-by-60-inch tread belt, this treadmill gives you top-of-the-line performance that is smooth, powerful, durable, and proven. The ProForm 2000 can withstand spirit and endurance abuse, taking on a top speed of 12 mph. Powerful digital incline controls let you mimic outdoor gradients more naturally and easily.
- iFit® Coach Ready™: Workouts available in the GlobeTrek™ library of LiveCast™ are led by certified personal trainers. Or, connect your tablet via Bluetooth and work out with your own personal trainer. Subscription required.
- 7” Backlit Display: Track your speed, time, distance, and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats.
- 32 Workout Apps: Gain instant access to certified personal trainers to focus on your key workout goals.
- EKG™ Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitor with Wireless Chest Strap: Monitor your heart rate with built-in sensors to keep track of your goal-specific workouts.
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Motor: The Z™Commercial Motor stays cool with high levels of inertia for a smooth, quiet, and powerful experience.
- ProShox™ Cushioning: Reduce impact on your joints and muscles with each stride to a speedy recovery.
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist: A built-in shock helps you lift the deck with an easy push.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: Two-speed settings to create the most comfortable workout with each stride.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: Secure your tablet to have access to training tools and entertainment.
- iPod® - Compatible Audio: Plug your iPod™ or MP3 into the built-in sound system with 2-inch speakers.
- Weight Capacity: This durable treadmill can hold up to 350-pounds.
- Product Weight: 320 Lb.
- Footprint: 39.5” W x 77.2 L x 70” T
- 0 - 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed® Control: With a bigger motor size and faster flywheel gear ratio, this treadmill uses the least amount of electricity with an in-home efficiency booster QuickSpeed® button to adjust your intensity level.
- 15% Digital Quick Incline™, -3% Digital Quick Decline™ Controls: Take your training to the next level with incline training and decline adjustable, or take your grade into the negative for full range training.
- 22” x 60” Tread Belt: Compatible with users of all heights to improve your stride.
- 2.5” Balanced Rollers: The balanced non-flex rollers decrease tension to prevent wear and tear to a minimum with less noise and better grip.
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame and Motor Warranty, 5-Year Parts Warranty, and 2-Year Warranty for the original purchaser only.
- Curbside Delivery: Oversized or overweight items such as treadmills, ellipticals, cycles, and weight equipment are not eligible for standard ground delivery (UPS, USPS, FedEx); these items will arrive at your residence via LTL carrier. With curbside delivery, the buyer's responsible for moving items into the residence. Delivery does not include setup.